Monday, August 11, 2008

Packing, Packing, and MORE Packing!!!!!!

Ok so I have been packing so much lately!!

first of all about two weeks ago I was packing to go to Ogden to visit my cousins and grandparents. Then about a week after that I had to start packing to go to Washington!! And I got back yesterday and tomorrow is girls camp so I have to pack for that!!! Our camera got left in my grandparents car up in Washington so I cant put any pictures on here so I want to wait till we get our camera back! so yeah I will do a new post when we get our camera back. 

I GET MY BRACES OFF IN ONE HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

--MaCkEnZiE-- said...

u r so lucky i get my braces on in a couple weeks :(!! sorry again for not going to girls camp :(!!