Saturday, August 23, 2008

I dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hair has been the same style for a long time, and i was thinking about getting it cut. I was thinking about layering it at the bottom and cutting it so its about  up to my shoulders. People are telling me to leave it like this and to cut it. I think it will look cute shorter- and i like it long. so vote on my poll and dont leave a comment that says ''do whatev. you want, i am sure it will look cute'' and dont just do that to bug my. :D. So..... vote on my poll what you think. 





I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mommo said...

Go ahead and cut it. If you don't like it just grow it out again. I think it would be cute!

--MaCkEnZiE-- said...

ya i think it would be cute!!

Jessica said...

i got bangs! they're so cute! so yeah you should get it cut it would be so cute! hey how do you get the voting generator thingy???