Wednesday, June 4, 2008

End of piano



Ok so I am not ending piano for good its just that my really good piano teacher is not teaching next year :(.   We had a end of year pizza party at her house. My last lesson with her I really decided that piano isn't really that bad. I mean, once you learn the songs and everything it is actually ok!! Before that lesson I hated piano but know I guess its ok. Its really fun to hear and play the song that you love and hear on the radio. These are just pictures at my piano recitle and this wasn't too long ago. The picture of me and my siblings standing with my teacher..... uggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh i hate that pictue!! You can see my ugly short piece sticking out. Ew But thats the only good picture I had with my face showing
!! 

1 comment:

--MaCkEnZiE-- said...

you shouldnt have pointed it out i didnt even notice it until i read about it! i did piano with julies mom for about 2 weeks and quit i hated it