Sunday, November 30, 2008

update

Hey this is just an update on my week :D


Tuesday-pies
Tuesday for young woman's we did this pie auction and it was so much fun cuz like no one was there and i got some really good treats!

Wednesday- temple
Wednesday morning i went to do baptisms for the dead and i LOVED it!
I really didnt want to leave! This was my 2nd time in the temple doing baptisms. I just love
it cuz no one is swearing and doing bad things, unlike school. When ur outside of the temple and u are standing in front of it it is so beautiful cuz the moutians are behind it and its just so gorgeous!

Thursday- thanksgiving
Thursday was thanksgiving and it was a lot of fun!
i had like one helping of everything and like 9 helpings of stuffing!
my cousins came for dinner and then my other cousins came after dinner! it was a lot of fun!

Friday- twilight
Friday i went to go see twilight with my cousin and grandma and i really liked it! I read the first book and really didnt like it. After seeing the movie I understand i little more and I will probably read the rest of the books now! I am not a freak or anything but i just like it more now! my favorite part was when they were playing baseball. Aunt Kim was that ur favorite or was it when they were in the meadow??????

2009-
This is silly but my life is going by so fast!! next month it will be 2009 and i will be 14. then a year will pass very fast and i will be 15.... and then one more year and i will be 16 and two more years will go by fast and i will be 18....uuuggghhh!!!

lol yeah....

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah, I loved the baseball scene...not sure why, but it was so cool and is just how I imagined it. I actually really liked the movie...love the books more, but the movie was good too. We had fun Thanksgiving huh?

HannahEli said...

My favorite Twilight part was the baseball part also. I haven't read the books and I don't want to read the books.

My brothers did auctions for Boy Scouts and the pies I made got up to $30 and the cake my cousin made got $25 and then we bought some loafs of homemade bread. It was good. And fun.

I sometimes come. Not super often but I do check up on stuff.

--MaCkEnZiE-- said...

Sounds fun!!! i really liked the movie too my favorite part was the baseball scene and when they r running away from james cuz it is like really intense i loved it!!!!!