Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!

Halloween  was so much fun! At school it was kinda gay because our teachers gave us quizzes and tests and stuff so it was kinda stupid..... And all the elementary schools could dress up, and all the high schools, and not us. ;(  ( i dont really care though) i know we dont need parties and stuff its not like we're 4, but still............... The only cool teachers was my foods teacher that like decorated this part of the room were we could get drinks and we made treats and stuff. Then in my U.S. history class we learned about the history of witches. Then I came home and went to macys and then got my hair done. Then I had chille and scones for dinner it was so yummy. Then my friend heather came to my house and we did our makeup and stuff. Then we went to papa Murphy's to get free cookie dough with my mom and alex, and Alex's friends. Alexs friends were so funny because they were like all gothic and so they all fit and they didnt even plan it. lol! Then me and heather blasted music and handed out candy with the music blasting.. we got some comments on it !! (the music) Then latter on we wernt getting a lot of trick-or- treaters so we played the Jonas brothers and a swarm of girls came!! lol! Then when my parents got home we went to get doughnut at her neighbors and tried to trick-or-treat at my friends houses but they wernt there. Then we came back and talked to my neighbor for a while, and then we watched ''signs'' so it was a fun night!!!!!


Alex was the lead singer of green day (really looked like him), Brooke a pirate, spencer a vampire, and amber was Cinderella.  Our families costumes were kinda darker this year (not Amber's though!)

1 comment:

--MaCkEnZiE-- said...

awsome costume!!! sounds fun!!!! ur hair looks sooooo freaking cute when u wear it up why dont u ever believe me?!?!?!?!?!?!?