Wednesday, July 30, 2008

24th and cousins



The Forth of July was so much fun!!!!! So for dinner we went to a neighbors house for a BBQ then after that my family went to the fireworks (me and Brooke brought a friend). and it was so fun there! They had  music before and  we were playing games and stuff. And then the fireworks started. THe fire works were so cool! there was like really cool smily face fire works too:).

 I have pictures- I promise!! and i will try to put them up soon. and then Friday-Tuesday My family went to my grandmas house cuz all of my cousins from Washington were there. so the whole family was there. except my Aunts family cuz they couldnt come.  We missed you!:( :( :( :(. other than that it was fun- me and my cousin Jessica pranked called her friends and it was justa lot of fun- they made me laugh a lot!!!  so ya i will try to get pic. i hope my i can put them on soon cuz i am leaving for Washington Friday morning and wont be back till sunday (next week). So  every one enjoy their summers- cuz its almost over!! :( :(

4 comments:

Mommo said...

We missed you too! I wish we could have been there. It sounds like you had a blast! Swimming at the Roy pool is always fun when the whole fam is there.

--MaCkEnZiE-- said...

sounds like fun ya i am sooo sad that summer is almost over:( sorry i wouldve gone to the fireworks with u but i was at the rodeo!!! have fun in washington i will be soooo bored!!! but then we will get to go to girls camp witch will be fun!!!! i am kind of exited!!

--MaCkEnZiE-- said...

CUTE PICS!!!!!

--MaCkEnZiE-- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.