Thursday, April 23, 2009

So let me tell u what i have been doing.

last week was spring break. on wednesday everyone was out of the house so me and alex just did whatever we wanted. then on Thursday me and my mom went to old navy and that night i watch the pursuit of happyness w/ my friend. (sry if i spelled that wrong). Then on thursday Me my mom and brooke when to the hannah montana movie. i WANTED to see 17 again but it was PG-13 and brooke was with us so we couldnt, blah blah blah. Then we went to Chillies.  So yeah it was a pretty fun spring break.  So I applied at 7-peaks but they havent called me yet and so many kids applied and they can only hire 50. so idk if i am going to get the job! but all my friends got an interview, so we'll just  see i guess. it would be so fun though. every friday night they have pool parties from 9pm-12am and the staff is invited and then have a huge screen playing music vid. and stuff. that would be AWESOME!  So yeah i pretty much love school. minus the learning though.  I have lots of awesome friends at school!  So in my post bellow i told u that i was in a play for my drama class and i have to be bald at the last part of the play. well anyway, i am supposed to have really pretty hair before so my friend breanna is going to do my hair all cute, yeah its pretty much going to be awesome! but i REALLY dont want to be bald! i will look like such a FREAK!  So yeah thats pretty much it! 

No comments: